Order Return Policy
UNDER THE RETURN POLICY, YOU CAN RETURN THE PRODUCT UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- If you have received the product in a damaged condition.
- If the product is significantly different from what has been ordered.
- If the order has incorrect quantity delivered.
- If the product is marked by Cooling Solutions service team as non-repairable
UNDER THE RETURN POLICY, YOU CAN NOT RETURN THE PRODUCT UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Cooling Solutions will not consider the product for return or refund request in the following cases:
- Buyer’s remorse including not limited to change of mind or incorrect product/model/colour ordered.
- If the Outer Box is damaged but the product inside is intact & is working as per its specification.
- Product has already been installed or is in use and works as per its specification.
- Product has been tampered with or has a missing serial number.
- Product has been relocated from the address where the product was delivered
- The applicable refund window of 48 hours from the date of delivery has been exhausted (Note: After the exhaustion of the applicable refund window no return request will be entertained and for any issue in the product it will be serviced as per applicable warranty terms of Cooling Solutions.
- Performance issue if the product is not as per expectation.
Note: Please see that apart from the above mentioned in no other circumstances, return and refund requests will be entertained and hence no refunds shall be applicable in any such other cases.
HOW TO LODGE RETURN REQUEST?
Call John Lawton on on 086 1715280
- Customers need to ensure that the same items which were ordered are being returned else it might lead to cancellation of the return request.
- If the customer is not able to hand over the return items even after two return pick-up attempts, then it might lead to cancellation of the return request & customer will not be able to raise return request in future.